At eXmerce, it’s important that we create value for you! Whether it’s for your business or personally. Our mandate is to help you find new customers and to help you save your cash through our barter exchange network.
Below are some tips on how you can leverage your Calgary barter membership with eXmerce:
1. Get in contact with your Trade Broker to help you find things that you are looking for on barter for your business or personally. Every time you make a purchase on barter through our barter network, you will save yourself cash because you are effectively buying items at your own cost versus the retail cost.
2. Advertise your business in the eXmerce Hoopla. The eXmerce Hoopla is a daily email promotion featuring member products and services. Get in contact with your Trade Broker and send what you want promoted to us via email.
3. Browse through the member directory and if there are business members you’d like to do business with or create partnerships with, let us know who and we’ll make introductions.
4. Ensure your member directory profile is up-to-date. Let us know what keywords or tags you’d like to be searched by so that members can find you while searching through the online barter directory!
5. After every barter transaction, ask the buyer if they know of anyone else that might be interested in purchasing your product or service. A happy customer is a referring customer that can lead to word of mouth cash referrals!
6. Get promoted on our social media feeds through Facebook and Twitter. Send us what you want promoted and we’ll get the word out there!
7. Come join eXmerce at our quarterly business barter networking events. This is a great opportunity to build relationships with other members, and also help to get the word out there about your business.
8. Drop off marketing materials for eXmerce and anytime we exhibit at local business tradeshows, we will display your marketing literature on our display table.
The old saying goes, whatever effort you put in – you’ll get in return! Let eXmerce and our barter services help you reach your business and personal goals for 2015!
Get the practical "how-to" advice you need to succeed with barter, right to your inbox.